|Content||Discover The Killer Strategies to Get Rid of Procrastination and Get Things Done FAST. Buckle Up! Get Ready to Make This Year Your MOST PRODUCTIVE Year Ever. Are you sick and tired of Not Getting Things Done? It really doesn’t matter whether you’re a business owner, employee, student, or even a mom… Chances are, you’d face difficulty in getting things done.
Really now… the thing that plagued almost EVERYONE was actually pretty simple: Finding the motivation to actually do the work that had been given. It might sound ridiculous, but after spending a long time dealing with people, I can confidently tell you this: PROCRASTINATION is a common problem.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Beat Procrastination:
- The science behind procrastination and why we keep postponing things.
- Reasons why procrastination can be worse than you ever thought it was.
- Discover how to manage your life with effective productivity hacks.
- Find out how to create more time for yourself.
- Learn and model how crazily successful individuals overcome procrastination.
- Learn how to leverage procrastination to DOUBLE your productivity.
- Explore and apply the power of saying ‘No’ to pointless pursuits and stay laser-focused on your immediate tasks.
- And so much more to be uncovered in this life-changing system!
|Most of us may not have seen ourselves becoming leaders in our lifetime. For the majority of us, the thought of taking charge of office management may not previously have seemed completely absurd. Since leadership in and of itself calls for logical confrontation of certain doses of human-behavior strangeness and irrationality. This explains why leadership is a job for high fliers to do, for people who have the skills to lead or coordinate the leading of other people, for those who are born leaders!
But despite the usual initial apprehension associated with leadership role, the role, for many of us, is one that we must take toward,for instance, resolving a variety of issues, with respect especially to irrational behaviors that often impede productivity in both the service- and market-places. In the vast majority of industries, the designed operative culture of production that results in increased productivity and revenue depends largely on excellent leadership.Dependency here means that many more of the subordinate employees at these industries would begin to or be required to look up to the leader, or to the operational map he or she has drawn up, for direction toward achieving greater productivity in the production conduit.
And this now leaves two choices from which the leader would select a preference: shy away from the pressure of responsibility or settle on a modest productivity rate that minimizes industrial profits that would reduce employees’ income and eventually lead to closure of the industries. Learn to suck it up and take charge.
And guess what? When you do accept that leadership responsibility you will find it to be an interesting experience for your personal growth and development. So now the big question: are leadership skills innate or acquired? Can you learn leadership? Are some people simply destined to be good leaders while others will forever be disrespected and whose activities in the role be described as awkward?
While some people are ‘born with it’ (as Maybeline would have us believe), it certainly is possible to learn the skills needed for leadership if you do not already have these. And as it happens, that is exactly what this book is about to do for you!
What you will learn...
- What makes a great leader
- Should you be feared or liked?
- How to become instantly more charismatic
- How to use ancient techniques like
‘transformismo’ to control your team
- How to understand the differences of your
team and get them to work for you
- How to handle a crisis
- How to cultivate inspiration|
There are no reviews yet.